What to bring
- Sheets and bedlinen
- Danish currency = Kroner
- 225 DKK or €30 for the excursion.
- An umbrella and clothes for rainy weather – it is Denmark and no need to start the day getting wet walking from your cozy hut to breakfast and lectures.
- Clothes and shoes for running as it is a beautiful area for your morning run.
- Swimwear – if anyone should be up for a Viking dip in the ocean!
- If needed bring a hairdryer, there’s no hairdryers at the venue.
- Bring the medicine you’ll need. The nearest pharmacy is 11km away.
In general: bring whatever you might need during the week. There’s a small convenient store at the venue and a grocery store located close by in a walking distance but the variety of goods isn’t magnificent.
The venue is located in a green area so bring comfortable shoes that can overcome walking in green grass.
We will update on the weather as we come closer to the congress week – it is on average 15 degrees in April but over the last couple of years the temperatures has been up to 20+ degrees. To be covered bring clothes to all sorts of springtime weather.