The participation fee includes accommodation, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks), the scientific programme and the social programme (except the excursion). Excursion payment details will be announced shortly.
To be considered a participant of the Congress, the payment of the Congress Fee must be made by 19th February 2016. After the payment, you will receive an email confirming your status as a participant of the 30th EFPSA Congress.
If you don’t pay by 19th February, you’ll still get a second chance. There is an option of a Late Payment, between 20th February and 27th February, BUT it will cost you an additional charge of 30 EURO.
1. Please be aware that all money transfer costs are covered by the participant (you).
The participation fee should be paid in EURO and note that Portugal is part of SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area).
In case you don’t cover your transfer costs, we cannot consider you a participant as you have not paid the whole fee. The transfer costs differ from a bank to another, so we advise you to:
– Pay as a group: so then you can split the transfer costs!
– Search for a bank with low transfer costs!
There is no problem if you pay alone, it is just cheaper if you group with others.
2. After payment, you need to scan your receipt from the bank, and send it to us at:
This is very important so that we know for sure who paid and how much. We will not take responsibility for any mistakes/misunderstandings as long as you did not send us the scanned receipt.
Don’t forget! On the receipt, you should ask the bank to put: your name (all your names in case you are paying as a group!) and the reason for paying: EFPSA Congress 2016 fee.
If you decide not to come to the Congress before the 27th of February 2016 and you have already paid your participation fee, the full amount of the participation fee will be refunded to you. You will only have to pay for money transfer costs.
If you decide not to come to the Congress after the 27th of February 2016, your money will not be refunded.
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0671 00014914230 67
- SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- Subject: Your name and country
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depositos
- Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649 – 004 LISBOA
- Account owner: Associação Nacional de Estudante de Psicologia
- Account owner address: Faculdade de Psicologia, Alameda da Universidade, 1649-013 Lisboa, Portugal
- The participation fee should be paid in EURO. Please note that all money transfer and exchange costs should be covered by the participant.
EFPSA Alumni pay 45 EURO per day as a Congress participation fee, which covers accommodation and meals.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom
Participation fee: 270 Euro
Andorra, France, Iceland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, outside Europe
Participation fee: 300 Euro
Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Participation fee: 230 Euro
Participation fee: 250 Euro
Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Turkey
Participation fee: 180 Euro
Albania, Belarus, Macedonia, Moldova, Ukraine, Montenegro
Participation fee: 200 Euro