The participation fee includes accommodation, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks), the scientific program and the social program (except excursion).
To be considered a participant of the Congress, the payment of the Congress Fee must be made by 19th February 2017. After the payment, you will receive an email confirming your status as a participant of the 31st EFPSA Congress.
If you don’t pay by 19th February, you’ll still get a second chance. There is an option of a Late Payment, between 20th February and 27th February, BUT it will cost you an additional charge of 30 EURO.
- Please be aware that all money transfer costs are covered by the participant (you)
- In the case that you will not have covered the transfer costs, we will be unable to consider whether you have paid the whole fee. The transfer costs differ from one bank to another, so we advise you to:
- Pay as a group: so then you can split the transfer costs!
- Search for a bank with low transfer costs!
- There is no problem if you pay alone, but it is much cheaper if you group together.
EFPSA Alumni pay 45 EURO per day as a Congress participation fee, which covers accommodation and meals.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom
Participation fee: 270 Euro
Andorra, France, Iceland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, outside Europe
Participation fee: 300 Euro
Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Participation fee: 230 Euro
Participation fee: 250 Euro
Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Turkey
Participation fee: 180 Euro
Albania, Belarus, Macedonia, Moldova, Ukraine, Montenegro
Participation fee: 200 Euro